Cart (0) Close
- TIMER AND REMOTE CONTROL: With the remote control of your electric infrared radiant heater you can regulate the ambient temperature between 600 – 1200 – 1800 – 2200 W. Thanks to the timer of the infrared radiant heater outdoor, the automatic switch-off can be between 1 and 8 hours.
- ENERGY SAVING: The electric heater will turn off automatically when the room temperature reaches the desired ambient temperature. Thanks to the budget-friendly carbon heating technology, the patio heater converts 95% of the energy into heat, resulting in around 30% energy savings.
- SAFETY: To ensure the safety of your babies and pets, the infrared patio heater will turn off automatically when the patio heater is tilted more than 45 degrees.
189 in stock
- By seeing the heating level as L1 – L2 – L3 – L4 on the LED display on the heater, you can control the ambient temperature between 600 – 1200 – 1800 – 2200W with the remote control. With the electric radiant heater you heat the desired area with the desired power.
- If you want to sleep or if you want the heating to turn off after a certain time, simply set the heating timer. Thanks to the timer of the heater, the automatic switch-off can be set between 1 and 8 hours.
- The radiant heater with budget-friendly carbon heating technology converts 95% of the energy into heat and ensures energy savings of around 30%.
- You can use the radiant heater, which ensures safe heating thanks to overheating protection, indoors and outdoors without hesitation.
- When you enter your house from the freezing winter cold, you will immediately get rid of the cold thanks to the radiant heater you operate. Start warming up 3 seconds after turning on the infrared heater.
- Infrared heaters provide comfortable warmth because they emit heat by emitting infrared rays, which are similar to the rays emitted by the sun. The heater operates very quietly as it uses light to radiate heat.
COMFORTABLE AND HEALTHY WARM-UP
- Energy saving: The radiant heater with budget-friendly carbon heating technology converts 95% of the energy into heat and ensures energy savings of around 30%.
- 4 Heating Levels: The heater has 4 heating levels.
- Instant Heat: As soon as you turn it on, you start to feel warm.
- Quiet: It doesn’t have a fan as it uses light to give off heat, and it’s pretty quiet.
- Friendly to the Environment: It is a clean heat source that does not pollute the environment.
- Healthy: It produces healthier heat by maintaining oxygen and humidity levels in the air and not causing dust.
- Comfortable for allergic bodies as it does not create flying dust like fan heaters.
- It does not create odor like gas heaters and can be used safely in closed environments.
INDOOR AND OUTDOOR
Places where you can safely use the infrared heater:
- Living room,
- Winter garden,
- And anywhere you want.
There are no offensive odors or sounds. It offers you a comfortable warmth during your good times with your friends or family.
- It provides heating in an average of 35 m2 indoor area and an average of 18 m2 in open area.
- To ensure the safety of your babies and pets, thanks to the anti-tilt mechanism, the infrared heater will turn off automatically when the infrared heater is tilted more than 45 degrees.
- It can be restarted when the heater returns to its original position.
- Thanks to its strong and extra reinforced wide base, the patio heater has a solid stand against vibrations and minor impacts.
SAFE HEATING – ODORLESS AND QUIET
- Thanks to IP30 protection, your electric radiant heater is protected against foreign bodies with a diameter of more than 2.5 mm.
- You can safely use your infrared electric heaters in areas such as balconies, patios, homes, offices, work places, restaurants and cafes.
- The heater operates extremely quietly while providing a safe temperature for you and your loved ones on cold winter nights.
- Electric heater will keep you at a comfortable temperature without disturbing you thanks to its silent operation while your baby is sleeping or in an important meeting.
|400 × 340 × 1000 mm
|220-240V / 50-60 Hz